Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 75- July 14th: making time

So last night after Daryn's new band's show at the Acadia cafe John said he really wanted to show me something, so I decided to postpone sleep another 30 minutes to see what it was, and boy am I glad I did. This was the view I got.
Anyway today was a longer day at work (though not as long as tomorrow will be,) so afterwards I went for a 4 mile run, and then did a bunch of reading. now I'm ever so slightly ahead. John just dropped me off from another AMAZING view of the city. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with. Don't worry, I'm sure we will be going back :D anyway this was my quote of the day today, and it seemed to fit perfectly.
"You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it."- Charles Bixton

No comments:

Post a Comment