Monday, July 25, 2011

Day 86- July 24th: 2 years later

So I meant to post about this this weekend, but I was just too happy about life and too many good things were going on. But I feel like I need to blog about this just for my own sake. So about 2 years ago I made one of the worst, best decisions of my life. It was one of the best decisions of my life, but I think the way I went about it was the worst. Today it still looms over my head and I feel awful about it, but it was something that needed to happen.

Anyway I was reflecting this weekend on how far I've come in the last 2 years and how much I have truly changed as a person, and I gotta say, I'm proud of myself. Sure I've made some mistakes, but I've learned from them, and best of all, I'm moving on. I'm still not sure what I want out of life, but I think I'm getting closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment