Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 77- July 16th: bra shopping

So I worked today and was extremely exhausted after, but I had sunday off! So I went shopping. My back has been killing me recently and I finally attributed it to the fact that I haven't been bra shopping in 6 months and have pretty much worn out the 3 bras I bought in January. I hate bra shopping. Seriously my least favorite thing to do, because I can never find any that fit me. But I found 3 that were decent. Then bought a pair of shorts and 2 plain tank tops figuring this would allow me to wait an extra 3 days to do laundry. haha....

I spent my night out with my best friend. We went to Olive Garden for dinner (yum!) and then went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I was insanely disappointed. But I guess I'm always disappointed with the movies, so no loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment