Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 83- July 22nd: in the still of the night

So it's 10 am and I'm already blogging for the day, because I'm sure that nothing can beat my wonderful morning. firstly I was supposed to work at 10, but got a text saying I didn't need to come in until noon! but that's not even the best of it. Last night I went to the Butanes with a few friends and then we went to Lunds to hang out and wait for Keveeno's bus. While there I of course got to see the cutest Lunds employee there is :P When he got off at midnight (thus today) we decided to hang out for a bit because we were both having awful days. He took me to yet another splendid view of the city, (a really bad picture is posted below) and we had a nice long chat and decided to officially become boyfriend and girlfriend :D And nothing can top that.

No comments:

Post a Comment