Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 132- September 9th: Pure Exhaustion

I love my new life. For real. I've never been more sure that teaching is what I want to do with my life than I am right now. I'm still not confident that I can do it. I'm exhausted. Seriously. Yesterday I had 4 cups of coffee to make it through the day. Right now I'm starting on cup #2, just because I want so badly to get all my stuff done so I can relax this weekend. Anyway I'm super excited because I got assigned a full lesson for next week, and I get to do a read aloud. Granted the full lesson is decently laid out for me, but that's good, cause I'm already nervous enough. On Monday I get to do a read aloud with a book called "The Man Who Walked Between The Towers." Then I get to lead the group discussion about what happened on September 11th. On Wednesday I get to do the 2nd Bullying lesson on "What is a Bully?" Next week I also have class wednesday night (none of my 3 assignments are done) and a 2.5 hour pairs meeting on Monday. So long social life....I'll see you on the weekend. Oh wait, I start working next weekend. Yep. Exhaustion. This song came on during my run today and it was just what I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment