Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 134- September 11th: things to say

Today I thought a lot. I rested a lot (unable to actually fall asleep) and thought a lot. There is just so much going on in my life right now. I'm physically stressed from running, and waking up at 5:30am every morning (my body still isn't used to a 10pm bedtime.) I'm mentally stressed from learning about how to be a teacher and trying to find time in my day for everything.

But mostly I'm emotionally stressed. There is so much going on in my life right now. I'm going through the emotions of starting student teaching, and trust me I've never been more sure that this i what I want to do, but it's so hard to see these student and know that there is only so much you can do for them. And I'm still wondering if this is something I will actually be able to do. There is a lot involved in teaching and it's hard to balance it. Another thing I'm emotionally stressed about is moving. 18th and Como was my home, and after 2 years of living there it's hard to call somewhere else my home. I love living here, and I love my roommates, but adjusting is a hard thing for me to do. But I'm growing and I'm learning.

As I was lying in my bed, trying to sleep, I was doing a lot of thinking. I thought mostly about things I want and should say to people. Mostly, I thought about how it will be the things I don't say that I will regret, more than the things I do say. So I'm going to start saying more important things.

No comments:

Post a Comment