Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 140- September 17th: The Nelson Girls

I spent most of my day in bed just relaxing and napping. It's hard to focus on getting better when I finally have free time, and there is so much I want to get done in it. I was supposed to start work today, but didn't want to pass along whatever I have to a family of 13, so I called in for the entire weekend. I miss those kids  so much!

Becky's (my roommate) mother was visiting today and her, Becky, and Becky's sister cooked us a delicious meal of salad, bread, steak, rice, peanut sauce, and asparugus. Not to mention wine (filled with antioxidants.) So props to the Nelson girls for a delicious dinner!

After dinner I was suppose to go to a going away party, Ke$ha themed party, and a housewarming party, but opted to just go to bed at 8:30 instead. It was a good choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment