Friday, March 9, 2012

Day 315-March 9th: my spots

So everywhere I live I end up having these special spots that I go to think, and sometimes to cry.
The marshfield spot was the pit. .5 miles from home, and sitting looking at something that wasn't really beautiful at all. But it was close by and a short walk away. mostly I needed the walk to calm down.

The minneapolis spot is somewhere directly in between the two places I live. Thank god! It's the wonderful elementary school 2 blocks away. Mostly I need to swing and listen to music and remind myself of where I'm going and who I want to be.

I almost stopped at this spot on my way home today, even though it was 8:15pm. It was a long day, and a hard day, and I was truly doubting whether or not I can do this teacher thing. But I can, and I will. because I love it.

Anyway, I got to wondering about my future places. If i'm in Kenya will it be under a tree? if I end up in Korea, will it be some quiet pond? If I end up in Albania will it be a special coffee shop? who knows where my next special spot will be, but I'm sure I will find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment