Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 335-March 29th: Bucket List (the beginning)

You all ready for this? First Draft.

Summer in Minneapolis:
1. Run Half Marathon
2. Ride Mechanical Bull
3. Mickey's Diner
4. Greenway Bike Trail
5. Take a trip to the Gay 90's (It has to be done. sorry....)


Europe: (Not in order)
1. France (Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Moulin Rouge, Louvre, Palace of Versailles)
2. Italy (The Colosseum, Cinque Terre, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Venice (gondola) Vatican City)
3. Greece (Athens, Acropolis, Meteora, Delphi Ruins, Melissani Cave, Mount Athos, Vikos Gorge)
4. Ireland (Jameson Distillery, Howth Castle/pier, The cliffs of Moher, The Burren, Guinness Storehouse)
5. Spain (Alhambra, Seville, Ronda)
6. Switzerland (Alps, Salt Mines, The Swiss Path, Swiss National Park, )
7. Belgium (chocolate. That's it.)
8. Prague (Petrin Lookout Tower, clock tower)


This list isn't even complete. How will I get it all in???? I talked to my mother today, and I mean finally talked to her about the move and she said I had such a calmness in my voice that she knew I was making the right decision. Also I think I've slept better this week than any other week this year. Incredible....

No comments:

Post a Comment