Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 316-March 11th: brother :D

last night I got an email that left me extremely frustrated. I texted my brother because I knew he'd be able to relate :) and he texted back this morning, asking me to meet for breakfast, so we met at legends at noon. Sometimes I forget about this amazing person that lives 2 blocks from me.

I don't realize how much I truly miss him until I see him. After living with each other for 2 years we've learned how to put up with each other's shit and talk our issues out. And today I talked and talked and he just had the perfect way to make me not be frustrated anymore.

And after talking about my dreams I fell in love with the idea of Albania :D I want to go so badly now. I made a few important decisions about my future.
1. I need to invest in a good international smart phone to assist me in all my travels. And i want it to have a good camera so i don't need to invest in one of those.
2. I need a good backpack. Especially if I end up in Europe, because I'm going backpacking. Albania's 3 week summer vacation with a paid stipend to travel home with not be used to go home, but to go backpacking through Europe like I've always wanted to.
3. If I go to Albania I need to make a European bucket list of all the things I want to do and see, because there is a lot. And I'm not going to take this experience lightly, I'm going to make the most of it. Sometime in my near future you can expect to see one.

Overall I'd just like to say that I love my brother. He is an amazing inspiration and asset in my life. He's helped me in ways I'm sure he doesn't even know about. I'm one lucky, lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment