Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 324-March 18th: Spring Cleaning!

I woke up this morning and tried to go back to sleep but was feeling decently motivated. So I went for a 2.5 mile run. Then I headed out with the roomies for breakfast at Legends. Yummy!

When I got home I was feeling utterly exhausted, so I tried to nap, but mostly just laid in my bed for 90 minutes. Then I knew it was time to get up and get started on my work. So I finished some lesson planning, printed materials for all my lessons tomorrow, and made some updates where needed.

I was going to start writing some lesson plans for later in the week, but just couldn't bring myself to do anymore work. All I wanted to do was clean out my closet and drawers and starting getting my stuff organized for when I move wherever I'm going. So I started. I got rid of 4 bags of clothes and other unnecessary things I've been keeping for no reason. And I brought up my shorts and tank tops and reorganized my closet. I put away my winter coat and my boots and remade my bed to have a lighter comforter. Maybe the spring cleaning was premature given that it's only March 18th, but I'm getting antsy to get out of here, and I needed a break from lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment