Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 298-February 21st: Torture

My boredom has led me to torture myself. I went on a 4 mile run through awful piles of snow. Then I watched 2 horrible movies while I wrote lesson plans. I was going crazy sitting on the couch so I got up and went to clean my room and get ready for the day (at 4 pm.) As I was doing my hair I grabbed a scissors, my trash and stood overtop the trash can with scissors in my hand ready to chop of my bangs. Why is this so difficult? Why can't I just cut them? Finally I got frustrated, made myself some coffee and went for a walk. Yesterday I walked/ran 9 miles, today I did 5. I'm so insanely sore and bored out of my mind. I'm starting to think I should have planned a trip somewhere. Too late I'll just have to be super bored for the rest of the week.
To top it all off I had to fill out a form for my career counseling. After filling out the form I decided that I probably need some actual counseling. My emotions are all fucked up and I need to get them figured out at some point.
Like I said the free time is torturing. I think I'm a workaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment