Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 306- February 29th: Leap Day!

Today was a scary day. First there was the drive into school. It was a scary drive, but worth it for my kids. And then the fact that a lot of teachers were late/missing. And so I worked on my flexibility as things weren't going quite according to plan. Our nature presentation also got cancelled. I really think I am getting better at being flexible :)

After school I had class. During this time they taught us about how to apply for our license and jobs. Very informative. I learned a lot about resumes/cover letters and will have to once again re-write them. *sigh* All part of the job hunt I suppose. I was also reminded to check what comes up online when I type my name in. Turns out this blog is the first thing they will get. I better attempt to make it professional....

No comments:

Post a Comment