Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 305-February 28th: a few quotes

This quote comes from my friend. He wants to start his own personal training company, and I asked him for some tips since I keep getting injured. He told me I have learn to take time out of my day to warm up and stretch. This kid knows me too well. I skip stretching far to often because I just don't have the 5 minutes to do it. This was the quote I got back:
"Laziness and procrastination are the enemy of results." - Kevin Reeverts

Then I went and read my quote of the day in my e-mail inbox. Turns out I forgot to check it yesterday, 
so I had 2 and they were both incredible!

In relation to time and how you chose to spend it:
Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.
- Jean Luc Picard

Makes me want to spend less time on this stupid blog and more time on real things. And the other one relates to my decision about where to teach. If I can find a program that allows me to make as much money and progress as I could here, then I should do it. 


When you cannot make up your mind which of two evenly balanced courses of action you should take - choose the bolder.
- William Joseph Slim

No comments:

Post a Comment