Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 300- February 23rd: Solitude

One thing I really like about the morning is that it feels so quiet and calm. At least on a college campus. Today I woke up and went to a delicious breakfast at Al's with my roommate Alyssa. Then I didn't really feel like coming home to get started on my to-do list, so I grabbed a cup of coffee from ERC and walked to stone arch bridge. It was the quietest I've ever seen. only 4 runners past me the whole time. So I just stood on the bridge sipping my coffee and listening to my music in complete solitude. I thought about my life and the decisions I've made.  I got this sudden feeling that even though I have no idea what the next 6 months hold I'm perfectly prepared for it (though my large to do list would say otherwise.) Loved my moment of relaxation and solitude. And tomorrow I plan on doing the same thing....because when will be my next chance to go for a long walk and drink coffee?

No comments:

Post a Comment