Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 271- January 25th: Paradise

I had a wonderful 50 minutes workout tonight. I didn't get much work done on my paper, but I'm starting to be less nervous about it when I have class and see that some students haven't even written their lessons yet. Anyway this song came on on my way home from the gym and got me thinking about life. This song describe how I feel about life and sleep right now.

When she was just a girlShe expected the worldBut it flew away from her reach soShe ran away in her sleepand dreamed ofPara-para-paradise, Para-para-paradise, Para-para-paradiseEvery time she closed her eyes
When she was just a girlShe expected the worldBut it flew away from her reachand the bullets catch in her teethLife goes on, it gets so heavyThe wheel breaks the butterflyEvery tear a waterfallIn the night the stormy night she'll close her eyesIn the night the stormy night away she'd fly

No comments:

Post a Comment