Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 247-January 2nd: The best parents and worst break

So I got to thinking today about how great my parents are. They have been nothing but supportive through this whole accident thing. Every time I start worrying about costs my mom reminds me that my car is only worth money, but me and Daryn are priceless. When it comes to family I think I got pretty lucky :D

I also got to thinking about this overall winter break (I go back to teaching/classes tomorrow) and realized that it has been the most deserved and needed ever. Unfortunately it was the worst one I have ever had. Surgery, work/studying everyday, and a huge accident. Oh well. I press on. Spring Break is only about 2 months away, and that one will probably be needed even more. Lesson plans, MTLE, TPA, class, student teaching here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment