Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 275-January 29th: epiphany

Last night at the bar I had some great epiphanies.

1. If I had to choose any song to listen to every time I walked into a door for the rest of my life it would be the "go pack go!" anthem. (we had like an hour long conversation before we realized this was the best option.)

2. If I ever get married I will not have flowers in my bouquet, but will fill it with beer bottles and little bottles of Jameson.

3. I gave up way to easily last October and it will be one of my major life regrets. I didn't give it my all because I was too exhausted from everything else. That's not who I am, and I'm disappointed in myself.

4.  I'd be settling for something comfortable rather than searching for something extraordinary, and that's not me either.

I'm sorry if some of those don't make sense, but that's all I'm going to give you. If you can't figure it out then it's none of your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment