Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day 263-January 17th: Passion

Today I was thinking about how jealous I am of all these people who think they have life tough when so many things are given to them. People whose rent is paid by their parents. People who can afford to eat out for every meal. Those few people whose parents give them a credit card to pay for gas and food. They people whose parents pay for college only to find that their children spend it partying away.

And then I realized that a lot has been given to me. I have a car, and paid for insurance, not to mention that my parents help me out when it's broken down. I have a phone that is paid for by my parents. Not to mention that I have parents that are willing to take out loans for me, fully placing their faith in the fact that I will prove to them that the investment was worth it. And that just represents the expenses they have given to me.

Now let's move on to the values I've been given. I understand the value of hard work and trying your best. I'm not lazy. On most days (other than the last 2) I'm very hard working, not even giving myself a long enough break to eat. Now to save time I'm going to skip over a bunch of values I've been given to the one that has inspired this post.

Passion. Some people are never lucky enough to find their passion. And I've found mine. In fact, I've been lucky enough to find a few :)

No comments:

Post a Comment