Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 249-January 3rd: Some good stuff

Got a cheaper estimate on my car today...under a grand! Already got assigned some teaching lessons! It was a pretty good day. Just a lot of work on my plate. Finally sat down and read my syllabus...also realized I forgot to save the highlighted version of my TPA (80 pages.) But I guess have a lot more to say about today. I did some good discussions with 2 important people today. I posted part of a facebook discussion with one below.
p.s. Please don't kill me for posting this without permission. No one really reads my blog anyway and I thought these were some very wise words. I edited it a bit as well. Just took out the parts that were only related to me, so as to allow others to think of it as it concerns them.


Love hardly ever makes sense (except in disney movies), it isn't rational, and it isn't fair. you don't get to choose who you fall in love with, like life, it's unpredictable which makes it exciting and scary. it gives you butterflies and puts you on mountain tops and other days it makes you re-evaluate who you are as a person; it makes you ashamed that you can't control yourself and that even though most everyone is saying one thing, your heart is saying another thing. at the end of the day it's about being happy regardless of what the people around you are saying, so screw them.       -One very smart person 

No comments:

Post a Comment