Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 345- April 8th: Content

I had a pretty good Easter. I'd say it was a great Easter, other than my stomach ache, which was brought on by my own doing. I started out the morning by walking to Dinkytown and treating myself to a mocha. On the way home some Trampled by Turtles came on and I just couldn't help but dance in the middle of the street. Luckily there weren't too many cars around. I stopped at dear Tuttle to swing for 15 minutes and then headed home to make myself some biscuits and gravy. YUM! I sat around for a bit and finished up some work for this week. Then I walked to my favorite morning spot for a Bloody with the brother. I spent my afternoon grilling out. After a few beers and some food I decided I needed another walk, so I headed out for a 2 mile bout around the neighborhood. More dancing insued. I just can't help but be content with my life right now.
I'm not sure where the frustration from yesterday went. I've just been feeling so damn lazy recently because my schoolwork is winding down, and I already have a job, but it's too early to start much preparation. But I should not feel bad about enjoying myself. I worked my ass off this last year and I deserve a break. So all that is left is happiness and dancing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment