Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 32- June 1st: New Job

It's going to be much harder to keep track of the day number now that it's June....

Anyway, tonight I got to start my new summer job. I'm so excited. I met the other PCA I will be working with and she is super nice. We took 3 of the kids out to ice cream at Cup and Cone. It was only $7 for all 5 of us and it was nice to just talk to the kids and get to know them a bit better. Jen is really good at handling them, but she has been working with them for quite some time. I can't wait to get to know the kids better. The best part was that the entire time I was with them I got paid. I "worked" for about 2 and half hour and got paid about $14 an hour, plus free ice cream.

Jen told me on the way out that I should just put together a beach bag and leave it in my car, because they go to the beach so often. This makes me super happy. I can't wait to splash in the pool with the kids.

All in all I have to say I'm going to LOVE my new job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment