Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 48- June 17th: Sandcastles

Today we took the kids to the grocery store to get stuff for their father's day feast. I got to meet Hannah, one of the other kids I will be working with. She's a bit more difficult than the other two, but one very sweet girl:)
At lunch I accidentally ate some meat, and decided i'm just going to start eating it again. It's a bit difficult since I eat whatever the kids do for lunch.
In the afternoon we took the two boys to the beach and built some sand castles.

There was a huge accident right next to the park. A car ran into a guy on a motorized wheel chair. He was still alive when he left in the ambulance, but his chair was split in two. They sent a huge tow truck to take the chair away, which was ridiculous. 

I spent my night at one crazy party. At about 3am we decided we wanted food, so we went to this mexican restaurant on lake street, and I had some more meat. I ended up falling asleep on someone else's couch at about 4:30 in the morning. I had quite the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment