Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 44- June 13th: A Beautiful Reminder

Today was my first day as a PCA and my first day of summer school.  Today we spent time at the Como Zoo. It's quite an odd week for the family because one kid is at basketball camp, and one is still in school, so we only had 2 kids for 2 PCA's. This was a nice easy first day. Except I was on my feet all day and completely exhausted.
Me and Jen (the other PCA)

I got home around quarter to 5, spend the next 45 minutes getting stuff ready for my class and packing a dinner. Class was alright. Long, but interesting at some points. As my professor described the course and the assignments I just felt myself getting gradually more and more stressed.

This lead, however to the best part of my night. As I walked out of Anderson Hall I saw the most beautiful sunset. I wish I would have had my camera to take a picture, but by the time I got home it was too dark. Maybe it will happen again on Wednesday? But all in all this was a great reminder that beauty can be found where you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment