Sunday, June 26, 2011

Day 57- June 26th: Traveling through!

My day started out terrible. I got a text I really wish I wouldn't have gotten at about 3am. But I'm trying not to be angry, because some things are just out of my control. It's just a hill I have to get over.

Anyway I was supposed to go for a 6 mile run today, but lack of sleep on both mine and John's part made us decide to cancel it. So I started my day out with a Bloody Mary at Legends. yum!

Then I took a nap, went grocery shopping, and went for a 4 mile run. It felt weird, but great to run to music. The run really helped with all my anger. Before I went I sent a very angry text, but I came home and sent an apology. Then I did some cleaning and homework and then decided that given current circumstances it was necessary for me to take a trip to my favorite place: Tuttle Elementary School.

Tuttle was shut down a few years ago, but they have a playground with swings. When I'm really having issues with life I like to go there, swing, listen to my iPod, and think about what I really want out of life. I always get some sort of answer from either myself or my music. Today the answer came in the form of this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment