Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 52- June 21st- Tornadoes and Presents

Me and my co-worker spent the morning planning out lessons to do with the boys before our camping trip in August. We came up with a ton of ideas. In the afternoon we went to a park because it looked super nice out. Boy, were we wrong. After the tornado sirens had gone down we headed to the store to get some supplies for our first aid kit, however then more sirens came on so we took the kids home a bit early. On my drive back to the cities I ran into some serious rain. I could hardly see a few feet ahead of me, but luckily by this point I was only about 3 miles away from home.

When I arrived home I came home to this :)
I can't wait to run to the nearest music store and pick up some clarinet reeds. It looks in good condition, except for the mouthpiece, which probably won't cost too much to replace, plus it's just a good idea to replace it anyway. super excited to start learning songs once I get past this whole summer school phase 6 weeks from now. Thanks for the graduation present Daryn! My brother is the best.

1 comment: