Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 51- June 20th: Blister!

agh! I don't know why my feet are punishing me this summer, but I've had more blisters in the last month than I've had any other summer. I'm wearing the same kinds of shoes too, so it doesn't make any sense. while I was running on sunday I got a small blister on the inside/bottom of my foot. It wasn't bad, so I just tried to be careful for the rest of the day. For some reason I woke up this morning and it had gotten worse :O why?

Anyway after the very little walking I did with the kids today It was ginormous, so I decided to drain it. About 5 minutes later it was already full again, so I drained it again. I tried on a few pairs of shoes to see if any of them don't rub against it, but they ALL do. It is in the worst possible spot, and I wore a bandaid all day, so it's clear that that won't help at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment