Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 10-May 10th

So I have multiple things for today. First off a few quotes from Harry Potter, most from Dumbledore of course.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." I love this one!


“The Truth, it’s a beautiful and terrible thing, and therefore should be treated with great caution.”
-Everyone thinks that truth is the best thing in the world, and while I agree that truth is the only way to go, I also believe it can be quite hurtful at times. 

“The trouble is humans do have a knack of choosing precisely those things that are the worst for them.”

In another note it turned out to be gorgeous out today. I was supposed to go get my car fixed this afternoon, but refuse to spend this nice of a day driving 25 minutes to the car shop, spending 45 minutes there and another 25 driving back. So I switched the appointment to tomorrow. 

Also, all the hot men out running without shirts on make me very happy :) but this poor sight didn't...


No comments:

Post a Comment