Monday, May 30, 2011

Day 29- May 29th: Sculpture Gardens

This morning we woke up and went to the hotel to go swimming with my niece. She loved it, and while we were cold she kept saying, "TT, go in swimming pool?" I just can't say no to that girl :P


After this we headed to the sculpture gardens. (I'll add pictures once i get them from my mom.) It was, however, rainy and so we only spent about an hour here before heading to lunch.


We wanted to go to bun mi, since I still haven't gotten to eat there, but they were closed, so instead we headed to Stub N' Herbs for a couple of stout and veggie burgers. This was exactly what I wanted.

I finished off the night at campfire/grill out. I tasted my first smore in a long time and ended up having to eat a second one.

No comments:

Post a Comment