Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 21 AND 22- May 21st-22nd: Spring Barn Party and my battle with myself

I was at the Larvae Lounge for the Mayday Melee this weekend. It was quite the experience. Saturday I fought a battle with myself for a good portion of the night. fear, sadness, happiness, and pure giggling came to me in 1-2 minutes intervals the entire evening. I didn't win or lose the battle, but I postponed it for another time. I was closest to winning when i listened to this song.



The line that got me the most was the simple "going to leave this broke down palace." my life the last few months really has been a broke down palace, and I'm seriously ready to leave it.
The second line that got me was "lovers come and go, the river roll, roll, roll." Wow. This was just what i needed to hear.

This was was also really fantastic. (this is the actual version from Saturday)



re-occuring thoughts for the night:
1) I'm tired of not being happy. I'm gonna be happy now.
2) I seriously don't understand what these people are saying/ the only language I understand right now is smiles.
3) I have no idea where I want to go. General Life, and in the moment.
4) Daryn/Adam/Mike look silly.
5) I miss him, but life is so much better without him

Sunday was mostly just giggles with Mike until about 2 am, followed by trying to dance down the stairs(more so us carrying each other down the stairs), and falling asleep (sort of) in my tent in the middle of a thunderstorm. I then woke up and walked around, packed up, and headed home. We stopped to eat breakfast at little oscars and now that I'm home and was able to fix my phone I'm gonna lay in bed and watch movies all day long.

1 comment: