Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Project 365

So a lot of people have 365 projects where they take a picture to represent each day of 1 year of their lives. I decided I want to do something similar, but different.

I was originally going to just make my own journal and post something in it everyday. What I post could be anything and everything. A picture, song lyrics, a quote, and tangible item, or just a simple thought. I suck at writing in my journal and thought it might be easier if I didn't have to write a ton of words but could just add a simple daily thought, or print out and paste a picture. If there is anything I've learned in my  undergraduate program it is that reflection is an important part of life. Since I have enjoyed blogging so much on my other site, I decided why not make it public? So here it begins. I started saving stuff a few days ago (May 1st) so I have a few posts to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment