Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 6- May 6th

So I have multiple things for today. I'll keep it short.

 Quote Number 1- "We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden."
- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
I was talking to a friend last night about how much I've already changed in life, and how I don't know if I can change drastically anymore. He said I'd be surprised how much changing I have left to do. I woke up this morning to this as my "quote of the day" email. It was just what I needed.

Quote number 2- "Everybody has difficult years, but a lot of times the difficult years end up being the greatest years of your whole entire life, if you survive them."
- Brittany Murphy
This was my quote of the day yesterday, but I didn't read it until today. I really like this one too. Usually I discard the quotes they give me and gain nothing from them, but this was encouraging. Since I came to college life has been hard, but these have been the greatest years of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment